Unless otherwise marked, all texts, photos, videos, and other content published on this website are my own.
These content (unless stated otherwise) are licensed under one of the two licenses below. The default license is Marek License 1.0. In other words: If a work is not marked with any license, it means it is covered by the default license. Just to be clear. So there are no excuses later like “I didn’t know”.
Marek License 1.0
- I have unlimited and exclusive copyrights to the content marked with this license (personal and property rights), including the right to grant permissions to exercise dependent copyright rights.
- I can dispose of the copyright to the content marked with this license in any manner provided by Polish law.
- Content marked with this license were created personally by me and are not adaptations, modifications, or derivatives of other people’s works.
- Without a proper agreement, I do not grant licenses to use the content marked with this license.
- You can obtain a license by writing to the address
marek+license @ bryling.pl
CC BY-SA 4.0
The content are protected by the license Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License (CC BY-SA 4.0). The link leads to the full text of the license.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format for any purpose, even commercially.
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit , provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made . You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.